1 PACK of HyTape Zinc Oxide Waterproof Non-reactive Medical Tape 4.5meters length
The zinc oxide base protects the skin and prevents irritation. Can be applied to wet or oily skin without slipping or detaching. It is waterproof and washable, providing security even when exposed to moisture. It is thin, flexible, elastic, and will conform easily to body contours.
HyTape "The Original Pink Tape" is a versatile latex-free, non-reactive adhesive tape suitable for dressing fixation, wound care, plastic surgery, dermatological care, device, and tube securement. An excellent Medical Tape.
- Gentle, zinc oxide medical tape
- Suitable for skin of all types and ages
- Suitable for delicate skin - able to be worn for extended periods
- Adheres to skin under strenuous conditions (perspiration, humidity, drainage, and oily skin) provided the skin is clean and oil-free on application
- Easily conforms to body shape without wrinkling or curling edges
- Easily removed from fragile skin without trauma to the patient
- Available in 7 different widths and supplied in a protective cardboard tube
- Protects scars from the sun with its Ultraviolet Protective Factor (UPF) 50 rating
- Protects against environmental factors
No, we recommend a clean, dry surface before applying. Skin prep can either breakdown the adhesive or make it not function properly.
Is HyTape UPF/SPF rated?
HyTape is UPF rated 50+. That means it will protect sensitive or postoperative skin from the sun. UPF measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches the skin. SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor and is the rating you’re familiar with for sunscreens and other sun-protective products.
Will HyTape cause a reaction to those with sensitive skin or allergies?
HyTape is latex free and has zinc oxide in the adhesive which is soothing to the skin. HyTape is non-reactive and removes without compromising skin integrity.
How long will it take to get my order?
Orders made through our Web site, email, or phone that are received by 11AM will generally ship the same day, but could ship the following day.
What sizes and other products do you offer?
HyTape comes in rolls ranging from 0.25 inch to 4 inch widths. We also offer HyTape in pre-cut strips (1.25″ x 6″ packs of 4) for expediting the taping process and convenient travel as well as our HyTape Patches (4″ & 5″) for making wound dressing completely occlusive. HyTape also offers single use tape rolls for addressing the issues related to infection control.