Mindray BeneView T8 Patient Monitor
Your Sophisticated Information Manager for Critical Care
Mindray BeneView T8 Features
The Mindray BeneView T8 patient monitor is designed to monitor a fixed set of physiological parameters including ECG, heart rate (HR), respiration (Resp), temperature (Temp), SpO2, pulse rate (PR), non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), invasive blood pressure (IBP), cardiac output (C.O.), carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), anesthetic gas (AG), impedance cardiograph (ICG), bispectral index (BIS) and respiration mechanics (RM) of single adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Provides audible and visual alarm indications in case of patient or equipment problems.
- Enables displaying, reviewing, storing, and transferring of real-time data.
- Incorporates multiple input devices such as buttons, knob, touchscreen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Interfaces a clinical information system or central monitoring system.
- Enables program upgrades over the network.
- Integrates the information of other devices, which include but are not restricted to the anaesthesia machine and ventilator.
Mindray BeneView T8 Specifications
- Height: 15.7 In (40 cm)
- Width: 14.6 In (37 cm)
- Depth: 7.6 In (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 21.8 lbs (9.9 kg)
- Screen Type: Color TFT LCD
- Screen Size (Diagonal): 17 In
- Resolution: 1280×1024 pixels
- Standards: IEEE 802.11g, Wi-Fi compatible
- Frequency Range: 2.412 to 2.462GHz
- Type: Lithium-Ion
- Voltage: 11.1 VDC
- Capacity: 4500 mAh
- Run time: 120 minutes when powered by two new fully-charged batteries (25, ECG, SpO ℃ 2, Auto NIBP measurements at intervals of 15 minutes)
- Charge time
- Nearly 5.5 h to 90%
- Nearly 6 h to 100%
- Trends: 120 hours, at 1 min resolution
- Mid-Length Trends: 8 hours, at 5 s resolution
- Minitrends: 1 hour, at 1 s resolution
- Parameter Alarms: 100 alarms and manual events and related parameter waveforms. The waveform recording length can be 8s.
- Arrh. Events: 100 arrhythmia events and relate waveforms and parameters. The waveform recording length can be 8s.
- NIBP Measurements: 1000 sets
- Interpretation of Resting 12-Lead ECG Results: 20 sets
- Full-disclosure Waveforms: 48 hours at maximum. The specific storage time depends on the waveforms stored and the number of stored waveforms.