INTRODUCING THE WORLD'S FIRST MODULAR ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY LOOP CATHETERS.
Safely navigate intracardiac structures with loop release entrapment mechanism.
Reliably deflect to and from 0° and 180° ensuring you can always pick up where you left off.
Near zero step height between electrodes and catheter tube reduces the risk of burring introducers and electrode malfunctions.
Torque and pushability
Get to where you need to go. Nitinol Stylet provides stability and improves pushability.
- Flush electrode rings allowing near-zero step height
- Loop safety release mechanism
- Integrated torque tube
- Cable platform allows multiple ring configurations
- Reliable push/pull mode of deflection
- Compatible with 8.0 - 8.5F steerable and non-steerable long introducers
Tip: Inactive non-bulbous dome
French Size: 7F