The Khelix™ Loop Electrophysiology Catheter facilitates electrophysiological mapping of the heart, particularly of the left atrium. It consists of a handle and a shaft with a distal loop containing an array of platinum-iridium electrodes for stimulation and recording. The device is is available in a number of different electrode configurations, curve types and variable or fixed loop diameters.
Loop Release Feature: In the event the distal loop is entangled within the cardiac structures, the inner stylet can be withdrawn from the outer catheter sheath, reducing the stiffness in the distal loop and the force required to free the loop. After disentanglement from the heart structure, the catheter must be removed from the patient and discarded.
- Flush electrode rings allowing near-zero step height
- Loop safety release mechanism
- Integrated torque tube
- Cable platform allows multiple ring configurations
- Reliable push/pull mode of deflection
- Compatible with 8.0 - 8.5F steerable and non-steerable long introducers
Tip: Inactive non-bulbous dome
French Size: 7F