Mindray Defibrillator Multifunction Electrode Pads, Paed MR61
- Defibrillator disposable pads, Paed, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, single-use, non-sterile
- ECG monitoring, defibrillation, cardioversion, external pacing
- MDD Classification (class IIb)
- A minimum shelf life of 1.5 years from the manufacturer.
- Active Surface Area (43 cm² per electrode_
- Approx. lead wire length, 1.20m (no cable out-of-pouch)
- 8 hrs max. monitoring
- 25 shocks (@100J)
- 1 hour at 70mA/140ppm (pulse duration 20ms) Max. duration of pacing
- Storage Conditions between 0 and 50 °C
- Extreme Storage Conditions max. 10 days between -40 and 75 °C
- Designed for child/infant ≤25 kg
Compatible with BeneHeart C series, BeneHeart D3, and BeneHeart D6.
No GST applied on Defibrillators and Defibrillator Accessories