Dermlite DL200 Hybrid Hand-held Dermatoscope
The all-new DermLite DL200 pocket dermatoscope succeeds & exceeds the successful DL2 series – in every way. In its beautifully ergonomic, easy-to-clean metal body, DL200 adopts the optical system from the DL2, integrates an innovative, super-quick, retractable spacer mechanism with precise focusing, IceCap™ (infection control caps) compatibility, a much longer battery life, integrated MagnetiConnect™ smartphone connectivity, and, in this Hybrid model, your choice of polarized & non-polarized modalities, all in one beautifully designed unit.
The Dermlite DL200 Hybrid combines polarized & non-polarized lighting so that you can visualize pigment and vascular structures with or without immersion fluids. For the all-polarized model, consider the DermLite DL200 HR.
- Toggle between polarized & non-polarized
- Contact & non-contact dermoscopy plus removable snap-on glass contact plate
- Compact, ergonomic design
- Mobile device-compatible
- >20% more life on a charge than DL2
- Four-level charge indicator
- Automatic shutoff to save battery life
- Glass contact plate with 10 mm reticule
Each unit comes with 3Gen's 10-year warranty and includes a USB charging cable, Clear Cover and lanyard, and a sample supply of IceCap infection control caps.
Also, consider the DermLite DL200 HR pocket dermatoscope that succeeds & exceeds the successful DermLite DL2 Pro HR – in every way.