Mindray PM-60 Handheld Pulse Oximeter Monitor
Notify me when this product is available:
Mindray PM-60 Handheld Pulse Oximeter Monitor, Handheld, SpO2 PR and Charging Kit
Mindray PM-60 Pulse Oximeter
A finger pulse oximeter device is used to measure the oxygen content of the blood. The device can tell you how well your body is delivering oxygen throughout your body particularly to extremities that are a long way from the heart.
By clipping the finger pulse oximeter to your finger, you can determine the oxygen saturation of your blood. The device uses light to take its measurements, an entirely painless process. Findings can tell you whether you have an oxygen deficiency in your blood. Doctors can also use this information to make decisions about required medical treatments.
PM-60 is a miniature, lightweight device capable of spot-check and continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate. You determine the capabilities and performance, depending on the operational mode you choose. For simple vital signs checks, the spot-check mode offers basic functions including auto-assign of patient IDs, alarm suppression state, and auto-standby and power-off features. For longer-term monitoring, the continuous mode offers manual entry of unique patient IDs, alarm management, and pleth waveform display. If pulse oximetry varies from day to day, or perhaps hour to hour, PM-60 is ideal as your device of choice.
Features of Mindray PM-60 Pulse Oximeter( Sensor and charger Included)
- Suitable for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients
- High resolution 2.4” colour LCD Display
- Two selectable working modes:
- Spot check and continuous monitoring
- Adjustable audio and visual alarms
- Real-time data transfer via infrared
- Batteries to support up to 36 hours of continuous use
- Model available with charger included
- Protective cover and carry cases available (AE1657 - AE1659)