Piezotome® Solo M+, compact and efficient, brings together all of the powerful, reliable, and safe components of the M+ range for maximum performance and safety.
• 1x brackets
• 5x 3m single-use irrigation lines with perforators • 1x handpiece holders
• 1x IPX6 M+ footswitch
• 1x M+ wrench
• 1x 3m mains cord
Safe and atraumatic ultrasonic piezo bone surgery. Non-active on fragile anatomic structure (Piezo modulated mode).
Patented technology electronics to provide great efficacy and clinical benefits.
Dedicated to ultrasonic precise bone cutting, the Piezotome® Solo M+ has a large operator-oriented screen
Bone preservation thanks to a highly precise cut, linear tip vibrations, controlled, and regular tip amplitude.
Boosted Piezotome® handpiece with 6 ceramic rings for safe and atraumatic bone surgery.
Automatic frequency adjustment for optimal and continuous efficiency irrespective of the load applied.
Automatic power regulation for constant performance even in dense bone.
For both surgeon and patient: safe and effortless cut, increased tactile sensation, and reduced post-operative pain with less swelling and bruising.
Proven Ultrasonic Clinical Benefits
- Tissue preservation (nerves, arteries, dura mater)
- Thin & precise osteotomies
- Reduced post-operative pain
- Better healing
- Stable and long term results
- Multifunction ON/OFF footswitch OR certified IPX6
- Precise and constant irrigation flow rate to avoid bone necrosis
- Single-use irrigation lines for perfect asepsis
- Long-lasting durable components: handpiece, wrench, sterilization tray