Beyond vital signs for better patient care
The VS 9 Vital Signs Monitor unlocks the full potential of routine observations with flexible workflow options and scalable connectivity which also helps clinicians being empowered to deliver high-quality bedside care to each and every patient.
The Mindray VS9 delivers precision vital signs measurements at rapid speeds, maximizing patient comfort and clinical efficiency.
True-to-life vital signs
NIBP - To provide greater patient comfort, Mindray TrueBPTM technology takes rapid and accurate NIBP measurements in just 15 seconds.
Temperature - Thermometry options include GeniusTM 3 tympanic, Exergen TemporalScannerTM and SmarTempTM oral/ axilla thermometers.
SpO2 - The VS9 supports Mindray, Masimo SET and Nellcor SpO2 technologies for a range of measurement options.
Respiratory - To improve the quality of respiration rate (RR) measurements the VS9 uses TrueRespTM technology to record RR automatically from the SpO2 finger sensor. Alternatively, the RR timer supports manual counting
To help ensure a timely reaction to patient deterioration and greater compliance with hospital guidelines, the VS9 provides a comprehensive range of vital signs parameters with a variety of tools to support clinical decisions.
Providing comprehensive documentation at the point-of-care, the VS9’s workflows helps consolidate and speed-up assessments
Capture more at the bedside
Encourages greater compliance with hospital guidelines with the ability to document up to 30 manual parameters, such as fluid balance or Fi02
Create the right workflow for the patient
Build a flexible range of observation profiles that fit your patient groups, departments or clinical tasks. From medical admissions to step-down spot checks, fully customise the parameters, screen layout and assessment tools for each workflow.
Vivid smartphone-style user interface
See more information on-screen for a greater insight into patient health with the 10” vivid touchscreen. Swipe and switch between parameters, workflow profiles and assessment tools with ease
Truly interoperable connectivity
Mindray’s flexible connectivity options enable you to future-proof your hospitals systems, for scalable growth and future innovation.
Mindray VS9 Features & Benefits
- 15-second blood pressure readings give caregivers more time for manual assessments
- Optional TrueResp™ technology allows respiration rate to be recorded by the SpO2 finger sensor for more comfortable care
- Three SpO2 options – Mindray, Masimo SET and Nellcor
- Optional thermometry: Genius™ 3 tympanic, Exergen TemporalScanner™ or SmarTemp™ oral/axilla
- Integrated NEWS2 scoring system for automatic calculation of patient status
- Orthostatic blood pressure tool helps assess fall risk and improve compliance
- Easily document patient pain levels with pain scale charts
- Input 30 manual parameters, for a truly detailed picture of patient health
- 10 flexible workflow profiles for increased clinical efficiency and patient safety
- 8-hour battery with an on-screen power indicator
- Vivid 10” touchscreen for fast and intuitive operation
- Validated with all leading UK cleaning agents, including Clinell®
- Fast-assembly trolley can be built in under 40 seconds
- Easy to maintain with the M-IoT Device Manager software providing detailed system diagnostics
- Large internal memory for reviewing patient health trends at the bedside
- Monitor and view patient performance remotely with Mindray’s Central Monitoring System (CMS)
- Receive Mobile Alerts when connected to CMS, for timely patient care
- Vendor-neutral connectivity with existing EPR systems, for faster implementation
- Barcode scanner for clinicians and patients promotes faster workflows and accountable care
True to form quality and reliability
Created with longevity in mind, the VS9 is supported by innovative maintenance software and a robust design.
- Trouble-free cleaning
- Easier installation
- Innovative trolley design
- M-IoT Device Manager